Dive buddy for Sunday April 10th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason McK:
I thought it was corny so I edited it once we agreed on Whytecliff, I know I'm sneaky

It wasn't corny! I edited out of my portion in case you really wanted it off, but really, catering might be a good idea! :)
I guess not many people edit posts. I do from time to time, but somehow you really tricked me there :)

Andrea

Jason McK:
OK so it looks like Whytecliff Park Sunday April 10th around 9:00 (time might change)
Sounds great.... have room for one more diver to tag along?
How will we recognize one another?

Trying to determine my schedule. I am hoping to get in the water on sunday. Will be in touch Andrea to figure it out.

I might be in as well but only for the morning dive. Are we meeting at whytecliffe park at the cut?

I'll be there. Got the green light for a morning dive. I drive a red probe with two child seats in the back.

Bill.

Jason McK:
Sure come along, I really have no Idea who all is coming so there's lots of room
This is me doing what I do best :D
Jason
Sounds good. I'll be a in green BMW. See you tomorrow.

Some of us will need to do the day marker first. I'm hoping to do a second dive on the cut though. So let's meet at 9am in the main parking lot.
Not to show you guys up with your BMW's and Probe's and all that, but I'll be driving a hot maroon 1981 Corolla :)

Here's the list of people as I recall...

Me, Jason, Gchapman, Lightening Fish, Deepdiverbc, perhaps BCSean, and Harald G.

Did I miss anyone?

Andrea

Jason McK:
GREAT will see you there at 9:00

DeepDiver were is the cut?

Jason

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom