Dive buddy between Apr 26-May 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PR_SMITH

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi Folks,

I'm way up here in Canada, but I'll be down around Oceanside from Apr 26th, until May 1st, and would love to hook up with a dive buddy for a few dives.

I have my OW and Nitrox, 20 dives so far, prefer to dive doubles, but can go with a single tank, shore dives are cool, but would consider a boat dive, depending on the timing(I'm busy until about 3pm daily. Or maybe an early morning dive?

I'll be down on business, but can't bear the idea of visiting California for the first time without doing some diving!:D

Cheers,

Pete

Pete, It will be hard to get any dives in mid.week and only after 3:00pm.....you sure you can't get away for a day and dive with some of us on Wed. the 29th?? We are leaving on the Express out of LongBeach @6:15 am and returning 5:00 pm. PM me if interested.
Or get ahold of LagunaSeaSport Laguna Sea Sports or get ahold of someone from their club http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/laguna-sea-dwellers/
Also, I believe SouthCoastDivers still go out every Tuesday nite South Coast Divers Home Page

Pete, It will be hard to get any dives in mid.week and only after 3:00pm.....you sure you can't get away for a day and dive with some of us on Wed. the 29th?? We are leaving on the Express out of LongBeach @6:15 am and returning 5:00 pm. PM me if interested.
Or get ahold of LagunaSeaSport Laguna Sea Sports or get ahold of someone from their club http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/laguna-sea-dwellers/
Also, I believe SouthCoastDivers still go out every Tuesday nite South Coast Divers Home Page

Sounds like a great opportunity on the Wedsnesday, but sadly I am committed to doing a course while in CA, and Weds. is a day I really can't miss, it is the main purpose of my trip, or so I told my wife!:D

I've never done a night dive, although I do find the idea appealing.......

Back
Top Bottom