Dive Boat Names

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaknott:
cojones is the spanish masculine word for testicle or ball.

eyebrow ... correct.

I just bought a new flats boat and I'm trying to figure out what to call it. I was thinking something like "Bone Dry" I don't know.

aquaknott:
cojones is the spanish masculine word for testicle or ball.
Does Spanish have a feminine word for testicle?

cojon is the base of the word cojones; in spanish a word can take on several meanings so when you use cojones the way it was used in the above boat name the word took on masculine properties and therfore the meaqning; on the other hand if you take the base cojon and wanted to use it in a feminine manner you would say cojonuda. :)

You could always come up with lame 1980 glam rocker names...'Dokken', 'Poison', 'Queen', 'Stryper', or be the millionth boat with 'Night Ranger'. Those are boring as heck, so comeup with something really original...you know, use your imagination ?

C.O Jones was really smart...I like that one.

"Circus Midget"

"Tattooed Freak"

"Wont hurt a bit"

"Coffee Snob"

"Sign Here"

"Morpheus hates Neo"

...I could go on and on all day...you get the idea.

My family's boats have all had the same name...mostly:
"Sea Breeze "
"Sea Breeze II"
"Sea Breeze III"
"Sea Breeze IV"
"Sea Breeze V"
My dad is a WWII vet who earned 2 purple hearts. He can name the boats whatever he damn well pleases.

Haven't posted in a while and thought I would chime in.

~Marlinspike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom