dive boat charter in Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mossym

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I'm trying to organise a day trip for a gang of divers i work with..ideally we would like to get a boat to ourselves..probably about 10-12 of us..anyone have any recommendations for outfits in Monterey...and what about prices, number of dives etc?

Thanks in advance...

The Escapade is a great boat, and Jim is a great captain!

I've also been on the Cypress Sea, another great boat.

Have fun,
Lisa

www.anywater.com

Dived from this boat a number of times - has nitrox fills onboard as well. Nice spacious boat, two hot shower hoses on deck (great for filling up your wetsuit before/after dive, and warming that wet hood up with before putting it on for a second dive).

My favorite of the three boats I used in Monterey.

mossym:
Hi, I'm trying to organise a day trip for a gang of divers i work with..ideally we would like to get a boat to ourselves..probably about 10-12 of us..anyone have any recommendations for outfits in Monterey...and what about prices, number of dives etc?

Thanks in advance...

Everyone's recommendations were great but, you would definitely "not" have the boat to yourselves because they are larger capacity boats. The Beahhopper II http://www.beachhopper2.com carries 10 divers so you actually could have the boat to yourselves if you reserve far enough in advance. All the boats in Monterey are very good so whatever one you decide on you can't go wrong.

But since it's been "4 YEARS since this question was asked I imagine you no longer require this information. Man I have to start paying more attention to the dates of theese threads.

Hey Mr Hand, How far back did you have to dig to find this thread?

Surprising not very far, I started my search looking to see if anyone else had made a set of trim weights that could attach to a SS backplate, then one thing lead to another and i arived here. Unlike you however i payied little to no attention to the actual date of the initial post.

Back
Top Bottom