dive apparel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The_Ghost

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Whats some of your guys favorite dive Tshirts you found that you like to wear when you aren't diving? My last couple are looking ragged and are about ready to bite the dust.

Also while I was in fiji I saw some nice dive shirts that I wanted to buy but they didn't have any in my size anyone know of some sites that might have some neat looking dive shirts that say fiji?

thnx

Go different places, dive them, buy their t-shirts. Now when I pack for a week away, I have to narrow down which memory shirts get to go. Got dozens.

the problem is that most places I have been only carry up to a xl and maybe MAYBE a 2x. I can wear a 2x but I would rather have a 3x which I never see.

Most places I have found seem to think divers are millionaires. It cost way too much most of the time to buy one of their over priced tshirts they probably get in bulk for 3 to 5 dollars per shirt. I do however attempt to find them on their clearance racks when they are average american friendly in price

Whats some of your guys favorite dive Tshirts you found that you like to wear when you aren't diving? My last couple are looking ragged and are about ready to bite the dust.

Also while I was in fiji I saw some nice dive shirts that I wanted to buy but they didn't have any in my size anyone know of some sites that might have some neat looking dive shirts that say fiji?

thnx

Ebay! Definitely eBay. I was able to find several items(hats+shirts) that i already own and that needed replacing from places and dive ops I've used on eBay. All new with tags. Off the top of my head I can't recall seeing Fiji, but I wasn't looking for Fiji either. But I do recall seeing the caymans, Bonaire, Turks and caicos, and the Bahamas.

the problem is that most places I have been only carry up to a xl and maybe MAYBE a 2x. I can wear a 2x but I would rather have a 3x which I never see.
Ah, Ok - that is a challenge for you everywhere I guess, not just dive apparel or souvenir Ts? I think you would have got more help if your title had to do with "3x Ts" rather than dive apparel but good luck.

In Holbox a few years ago, I had a hard time finding XL Ts. The village is still getting used to what gringo tourists are like and most shops didn't carry anything larger than Lg. Even tho they've seen tourists, they still can't accept how much larger we are than native Mayans and hadn't ordered any XLs - or sold out quickly from what they did.

yea, should have been more clear my bad. the only reason my really hunting for a fiji one is I just came from there and they had some neat designs. I'll just have to keep hunting.

I would happly buy a 2x so long as it was a tall. damn my odd body size.

Last edited:
You may have to email resorts in Fiji for help there.

393727829v2_240x240_Front_Color-Natural.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom