What brands have the best shirts / hoodies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr. Dooley

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I happen to be a fan of graphic tees, and an avid diver. My shirts from DGX, Miami Technical Diving, and a couple others are regulars in my rotation. I was pumped to go in on an Apeks hoodie until the apparel shop went offline. Considering a Dive Rite hoodie. XDEEP stuff is OK if you're down with a snowboarder vibe. I wish someone would design cooler shirts for Shearwater.

Curious what brands other people think have good looking swag?

1686101272524.png
1686101307437.png
1686101421943.png

Take a look here...Shark Zen...they have (IMO) some cool apparel.

I dive in their UV long sleeves and wear them for protection when out in the sun.

And they have great customer service.

PS. No skin in the game.

PSS. @Endler's...that Pelagic long sleeve is nice!

KUBI sent me a free T-shirt a couple years ago for my birthday. It's a decent shirt, I wear it often. Mine is the azure color, but the red looks good as well. Currently listed on their website for just £6.25

Love my xdeep hoodie, but snowboarder vibe is fine for me (Tahoe's my local body of water; I hear people snowboard nearby while I'm diving). The DGX shirt is nice. I bought for the free shipping a couple years ago and was pleasntly surprised. Looks like I'm still the only review.

I would love a KUBI shirt, but the shipping makes the sweet deal prohibitive for me, especially since I have backup o-rings already. I'll figure out a justification eventually, I'm sure.

Absolutely! Here's a breakdown of some awesome brands for shirts and hoodies, with a focus on options you might find on thebong.in

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 18
I am not much of a branded t-shirt guy; but a dealer friend dragged me to a DEMA show a few years back; and I was given a couple of Poseidon shirts, which wouldn't fit him, one with the fishy / trident logo and this one, which was originally a magazine ad from the 1970s -- which still sees some use, at least on laundry day . . .

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-13 at 1.03.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-13 at 1.03.55 PM.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 16
Santi and Fourth Element have good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom