Dive and Dine 20th of Sept

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We stay clear from the intakes,you cant go inside the bouy line anyhow,we ended up about 100 yards from the line,where I found the anchor and came up there.

Anyone diving this weekend? I may be there the 11th. Just got back from California. I really enjoyed Point Lobos in Monterey, 55 degrees top to bottom, took my drysuit!

I may be at Dive Haven on the 11th. I might just help out with the wrestling meet Friday night and go to the fundraiser at Dive Haven on the 11th. I'm still kicking it around.

Carl
Either way I will have fun. :)

Guys
Is anyone heading to Dive Haven this Sat. Sounds like a good day of diving, they will have several events for the teams and proceeds go to help the wounded soldiers.

Sounds like fun, so lets get wet for a good cause.
Carl :)

I'm relatively new to this sport. 27 total dives, 20 since the last week of July. I will be at Dive Haven tomorrow. I hope to make new friends and dive buddies too. See you up there.

Mir
My name is Carl and I will be in a blue 4x4 chevy pick up. Black tank with a green mesh, I hope to be there by 8:30 am.

Look me up
Carl

PS
I will be in a wet suit also. :)

Well
You all missed it. We had a blast at Dive Haven. They gave away a lot of prizes, I got my share. I did miss the BC and the carry all bag with wheels but that’s ok. I only have pictures of the pumpkin carving under the water. I will get them on Sunday. I have some videos also. Maybe I can get them on to. I'm off to the boat for some parting and rest.

See ya at the lake. :) Nothing but fun today :) :)
Stiltwalker

Back
Top Bottom