Dive and Dine 20th of Sept

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lone Frogman

Amphibious
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Ok I'll try again how does the 20th sound? That the last weekend I'm going to be able to make till Nov.

It appears that the 20th is also a bad date. I'm going to drop out and head to PC this week end and get in some salt water. You all have a good one, if it even happens.

Hey Folks,

I'm back in town. Ike turned North so my family did not have any damage. We boarded up the house on Thursday and took it all down on Saturday afternoon. It's still way better than a direct hit.

So, who is on for this D&D Saturday? Where?

Darel

I have my brother and kids in town this weekend. I will plan on stopping by to meet everybody but I will not be able to dive. I took some pictures of last weekend at Dive Haven. They are under my profile. Check them out. We had a blast. Much more viz then Lanier. Like 15+ feet. On Oct 11th at Dive Haven they are having a fund raiser so maybe we can all get together then if this weekend turns out to be a bust. They are providing the food and drinks so we would not have to cook. The fund raiser is for disabled vets that want to scuba.

Always looking for fun :)

Stiltwalker

the closer to the dam the better the vis is on lanier,last year we were diving right off the rip rap on the gwinnett co. side and we were getting 15-20 ft of vis,but you had to be above or below the thermocline to get any vis. I wished I could have brought my boat down from lake hartwell,but that is not happening until the water levels go back up. Darel,I am on for this weekend,we could go to either 2 mile or westbank park,I would bet the visability would be better at westbank.

I am going to westbank saturday morning about 10 am,if anyone wants to come.

I have never been to west bank. I live just down the road from there. What is it like? Lots of divers? Plat forms? How much is it?

Stiltwalker :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom