Discovery Channel's Shark Week August 12, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PUDDLZ

Registered
Reaction score
Sunday, August 12, 2012
8:00 AM

La Jolla Shores Beach (Kellogg Park)
La Jolla Shores
Camino Del Oro and Vallecitos

Discovery Channel’s Shark Week with a beach BBQ and snorkel tour of the worlds largest school of Leopard Sharks at La Jolla Shores in San Diego...a family friendly beach and grassy park. Snorkel tours are at 12noon and 4pm.
Here is how the day will go.

We will dive the La Jolla sub marine canyon in the morning around 8AM and then join up with sharkchums.org at noon to snorkel with leopard sharks.

No banners or group advertisement's are permitted so look for a group of 3 maybe more E-Z up's & a group of people with Slippery When Wet Divers shirts on to identify our group & be prepared for a fun filled day

If you plan on going RSVP here and with shark chums so they have an accurate count of who is going. The event was sent out via facebook here is the link Shark Chums Annual Leopard Shark Beach Party | Facebook

I talked to organizer from Sharkchums.org (Michael Kazma) yesterday and he said he was bringing the food but I think we should all pitch in a bring a side dish,so with that said lets do a pot luck.

Post up what you will be bringing in the comment section.
Also be sure to bring lawn chairs to.

Sharkchums.org Annual Leopard Shark Beach Party - Slippery When Wet (aka Scuba Diving in Orange County) (Capistrano Beach, CA) - Meetup

"Shark Week" is one reason I don't have TV. Unfortunately there are many others (TV has become a vast wasteland akin to the National Enquirer, although I do miss things like The History Channel and movie channels... but then I do have Netflix).

We don't have TV either. Just Netflix. Even my parents think we're weird for getting rid of the cable.:dork2:

Back
Top Bottom