discount closing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We are running our last production run. I will keep the 15% discount open until the end of this week, September 20, 2024. After that, we plan to jump to the retail price. This notice is for our friends at Scuba Board. We will have a public announcement soon, so I wanted to inform you all. Inflation weighed us down too much, and even while swimming in Force Fins, we slowly dropped with rising production and labor costs. O well. It's time to join the Traff Family and leave the stage. Our Water project demands all our attention. Tiabzu – Welcome In the Water
bob001-fw.jpg

Sad to hear. I have an original set, and was always curious about the hockey fins, but never got a pair. My loss.

Sad to hear. I have an original set, and was always curious about the hockey fins, but never got a pair. My loss.
always ebay....Hockey was around for 20 years......

Not one sale from any scubaboard members. Interesting to say the least. This Friday the gate closes.

I was on the website yesterday. Are the listed prices discounted 15%? Is there some promo code to enter for 15%? I couldn't figure it out. I have a pair of your original fins and would be interested in trying some newer designs.

I was on the website yesterday. Are the listed prices discounted 15%? Is there some promo code to enter for 15%? I couldn't figure it out. I have a pair of your original fins and would be interested in trying some newer designs.
Thank you, code is BETTERWET. Need any help I am here this week. Thanks Bob
boot2004-044.jpg-fw.jpg

Hi Bob,

Need some advice. For a pair of Slim Fins, would you recommend ML or L for French shoe size 44 wide feet ? I intend to wear them bare feet, for pool training mainly. Thanks.

Hi Bob,

Need some advice. For a pair of Slim Fins, would you recommend ML or L for French shoe size 44 wide feet ? I intend to wear them bare feet, for pool training mainly. Thanks.
JMBL, I suggest a size large. We will toss in a comfort instep at no charge. Thank you. The deadline for discounts ends tomorrow. You're in the gate. Force Fin Shoe Size Conversion Chart - Force Fins | Worlds Finest Fins for Swimming, Diving, Bellyboating. Thank you. I have been swimming almost every day with Large Slim Fins for almost 25 years now. Susanne told me to get a new pair since it's a final run with Force Fins. Plus, I did replace the straps some time ago; the
brianray003-fw.jpg
fins are finally flat action. One day, you can sell on eBay and get twice what you will pay. Count on it.

Thank you for the answer and the complimentary comfort instep. I've just placed the order. Can't wait to try those fins.

JMBL, I suggest a size large. We will toss in a comfort instep at no charge. Thank you. The deadline for discounts ends tomorrow. You're in the gate. Force Fin Shoe Size Conversion Chart - Force Fins | Worlds Finest Fins for Swimming, Diving, Bellyboating. Thank you. I have been swimming almost every day with Large Slim Fins for almost 25 years now. Susanne told me to get a new pair since it's a final run with Force Fins. Plus, I did replace the straps some time ago; theView attachment 862128 fins are finally flat action. One day, you can sell on eBay and get twice what you will pay. Count on it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom