Disadvantages of DIR ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring:
Damn..make a few trips to North Carolina and Florida and you get branded a warm water weenie..

Where are you "real" divers diving that the conditions are so much more challenging than offshore Virginia Beach and Ocean City?

Ocean City... Do you dive in a bikini? Is that DIR?

Tell me you did the Bow Mariner.... Then I'm impressed.

Viscya:
Ocean City... Do you dive in a bikini? Is that DIR?

Tell me you did the Bow Mariner.... Then I'm impressed.
Nope, I could have done her, but I had to exercise option #1 on that dive because I couldn't find a buddy I was comfortable with to go on the trip with me. We were diving the Marine Electric the last time I was in OC and are diving her again next month.

BTW, I don't really feel compelled to try to impress you. Anytime you wanna get in the water and see what's what look me up...I am easy enough to find.

Uncle Pug:
Fellow in the middle picture changed his mind, fellow in the last picture should have. :D
Hey UP, is that good 'ole Deception Pass??

Uncle Pug:
Yas'm... wanna dive it next spring?

And I finally figured out it isn't the place to do decompression diving.
Ugh.. I'll make you a deal. You get somebody to sink something in it and I'll come dive it... :) I need more than wolf eels to make the trek that far for some diving!

You wanna get your warm water weenie wings and come down to NC one of these days?

There's stuff sunk there... I found a motocycle on the bottom of the little pass and there are tons of murder weapons on the bottom of the big pass!

My next trip is to Alaska. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom