Direct flights from Socal to CZM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JUSTIN44

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Are there any nonstop flights to CZM from any Southern California airports? There used to be a direct flight from LAX to CZM on Saturdays on United but I dont see those being available any longer. We're looking to go to Cozumel this summer, but really want a direct flight.
Thanks.

United has run direct flights from lax to czm in June, July, August and December. I have flown them the last couple of years. Fun seeing all the dive bags getting checked and carried on. I don't know if the route will be renewed. Delta united and southwest all have direct flights from lax into Cancun.

direct flights
When you request Direct-only, you run the risk of being on the same plane while it lands and takes off at several airports, especially on SWA. I think you want Nonstop.

Matrix shows zero nonstops from 12 southern (actually Alto California mostly) airports to Coz in June.

000.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom