DIR, WKPP, GUE, and Halcyon Part 1 of 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

detroit diver once bubbled...

Nice try at a troll, but it only means that they are flexible to new ideas that actually work.

See this should be changed to "new ideas that work more efficently"

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

See this should be changed to "new ideas that work more efficently"

Much better.

Gareth once bubbled...
Ahh, you misunderstand me. I wasn't trying to troll, merely trying to inject a little humour into the discussion.

I don't know enough about the subject to make pertinent comments, so lame attempts at humour are my limits I'm afraid :)

Your first post out is a question about DIR adapting new ideas, and it's not a troll???

I'll take you on your word for it, but it doesn't get any more suspicious than that!!

Gareth once bubbled...
Ahh, you misunderstand me. I wasn't trying to troll, merely trying to inject a little humour into the discussion.

I don't know enough about the subject to make pertinent comments, so lame attempts at humour are my limits I'm afraid :)

ROTFL - now that really *is* funny! :D

R..

budgy once bubbled...
Any idea why in $ terms Halcyon gear costs 40% more in the U.K.?
Maybe to balance the fact that all other SCUBA gear costs 40% less over there? :)

Roak

Gareth once bubbled...
40% less here in the UK? Blimey that's scary. I've just spent an absolute fortune getting all my kit here in the UK and was under the impression everything was more expensive here.

It is. He was joking.

R..

Diver0001 once bubbled...
It is. He was joking.
Not exactly. When I went to buy some new regs I ended up buying from Simply Scuba and paid on the order of 40% less than I would have here. Of course I didn't have to pay the VAT, which helped some, but because of the manufacturer agreements over here, sometimes it's cheaper for us to buy stuff from the UK. MUCH cheaper.

Roak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom