DIR take on drysuit.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Related side question: Is there any particular stance on the TLS350 vs. the CLX450, assuming the suit fits you well and grants you sufficient mobility to perform all required drills?

I know it doesn't matter from a practical standpoint, at least, early in the training process. MHK won't kick me out of fundies for wearing a CLX450. :D But I'm still curious about the overall big picture.

There was a gentleman diving in the WKPP this summer with a Viking. He was in my Fundies class with that same suit. :)

PerroneFord:
There was a gentleman diving in the WKPP this summer with a Viking. He was in my Fundies class with that same suit. :)

OMG! He's going to die from the rubber suit of death!

In all honesty they seem to be very durable suits. I know two people locally that dive in viking suits and both of them have owned their suits for 18+ years. It's pretty safe to say that they have gotten their money's worth out of the suits.

CompuDude:
Related side question: Is there any particular stance on the TLS350 vs. the CLX450, assuming the suit fits you well and grants you sufficient mobility to perform all required drills?

I know it doesn't matter from a practical standpoint, at least, early in the training process. MHK won't kick me out of fundies for wearing a CLX450. :D But I'm still curious about the overall big picture.

Nobody said anything about my 450 during Cave 1 or 2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom