DIR routing of hoses??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan Gibson:
The backup generally is run under the inflator hose on doubles. The pics shown indicate just the opposite. I have used Apeks, SP and Atomic and all three configurations work better with the backup under.

I believe Peter Steinhoff posted an article recently on his site where he shows the preferred routing and explains his reasoning which does match what I learned under GUE as well as what I have experienced.

as I have already said, I posted the "costablancascuba" link to show the hose routing for SINGLE tank configuration for the MK25.

I was just pointing out something I have seen in several recent pics out there of doubles. Someone posted a link to the MK17 routing for doubles as well where it is reversed.

Oops, the 17 appears to be correct just not connected. It was another post in this thread.

Vie:
as I have already said, I posted the "costablancascuba" link to show the hose routing for SINGLE tank configuration for the MK25.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom