For Sale Titan eCCR - all the options, great condition, lots of extras! Regularly dived.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Byte Me

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,

Selling my Titan eCCR bought in 2013. Dived last week with no issues or concerns (completed CCR Cave). Has been to 250' on Gunilda in July of this year. Has the most recent version of the head (new in January 2015). Solenoid is excellent. Counterlungs and loop are also excellent. Serviced MAV block and replaced two sensors 7/2016 before Gunilda trip. All you need to do is add a BP/W, scrubber, tanks and it's ready to dive!

Extras include:
  • Packable scrubber option (along with Cartridge option)
  • Spare battery (from SCULA light but same connector) and charger
  • Three new, unopened O2 Sensors (along with 3 in the head) plus addl spare (7 O2 Cells!)
  • Two service kits (all O-rings and mushroom valves)
  • Spares Kit (o-rings)
  • Spare DSV hose clamp
  • spare scrubber bucket screw top thing
  • ADV has been removed and replaced with a T-piece (like on O2 side)
  • ADV is included, working, and can be plumbed back in if desired
  • Hose on DIL SPG replaced with miflex HP
Rock solid unit that has served me well over the years. I did have a problem with the original head which as noted was replaced Jan 2015 with a BRAND NEW (NOT rebuilt) head that has been perfect.

Perfect unit for newer CCR diver, ready to grow with you as you learn all the way to 300'+, wrecks, caves, etc. I've traveled all over with it as a carry on with no issues. One of the lightest units out there and with the back cover snapped it place it's perfect for travel. (Loop, regs and bailout regs all wrap around the sides and top held in place by the velcro tank straps, all completely concealed by the cover.)

Let me know if you have any questions or need more pics.

Shipping is included to CONUS. Paypal or bank transfer. Paypal has to cover fees.

$4700 USD. Willing to ship worldwide at buyer's addl expense.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom