DIR in Poland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania:
So the first DIR F finally took place in Poland. In fact only 1 person passed, 10 are provisional and 1 failed.
Mania,

Do you have any idea why the one person failed?

I'm just curious about what would cause someone to fail as opposed to be given provisional status.

Christian

headhunter:
Mania,

I'm just curious about what would cause someone to fail as opposed to be given provisional status.

Christian
Of course I don't know the specifics of this episode, but typically it's along the lines of "diver's attitude and willingness to learn is more compatable with golf than it is with diving".

mer:
............"diver's attitude and willingness to learn is more compatable with golf than it is with diving".

That's priceless!!

headhunter:
Mania,

Christian

Yes I do but I haven't been there so all I know is second hand news and I don't think it's appropriate to spread out gossips.
Mania

mania:
Yes I do but I haven't been there so all I know is second hand news and I don't think it's appropriate to spread out gossips.
Mania
I agree with you. I was just curious.

Thanks.

Christian

jaydee197:
Dobre szczęście z waszym klasa (klasowy), mają nadzieję to całe prace poza dobrze dla was chłopcy tam

Dzieki wielkie :wink:
Mania

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom