Dir-f??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laughintom

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry if this is not in the right place but I looked in the classes and trips section and saw nothing. Does anyone know of any DIR-F classes in the NYC or Dutch Springs area. I would really appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Tom

If you go to GUE.com, they have a course schedule on that website. You can't miss it.

Yep, looked there but didn't see anything for the rest of the year. I was hoping that those were not ALL the classes GUE does. Oh well.
Thanks

You might get the class if you can bring the minium number of students. That is alwasy issue on the advanced classes though...

laughintom:
Yep, looked there but didn't see anything for the rest of the year. I was hoping that those were not ALL the classes GUE does. Oh well.
Thanks

Tom,

I too am looking forward to re-taking Fundies this year or next spring. I do believe Bob Sherwood has considered doing another class at Dutch before the end of the year. If we can get some more people together, maybe we can make it happen. PM me and we'll talk.

Derek

Derek S:
Tom,

I too am looking forward to re-taking Fundies this year or next spring. I do believe Bob Sherwood has considered doing another class at Dutch before the end of the year. If we can get some more people together, maybe we can make it happen. PM me and we'll talk.

Derek
I may be able to make it up to dutch for the fundies class. I may actually be able to bring someone else too. Let me know some dates and I'll check it out.

Chris

laughintom:
Sorry if this is not in the right place but I looked in the classes and trips section and saw nothing. Does anyone know of any DIR-F classes in the NYC or Dutch Springs area. I would really appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Tom
There's a DIR-F class in Ohio this weekend. It's last minute, but I'd bet you can get into it if you really want to. I'll give you the details and contacts if you're interested.

I really wish I get into the class this time. But, my DM exam will be on Friday... :06: Darn!.. It sounds like that PennyPue will be there though........

Randy, are you going to take the class this time?

Randy43068:
There's a DIR-F class in Ohio this weekend. It's last minute, but I'd bet you can get into it if you really want to. I'll give you the details and contacts if you're interested.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom