Dir-f??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoosier:
I really wish I get into the class this time. But, my DM exam will be on Friday... :06: Darn!.. It sounds like that PennyPue will be there though........

Randy, are you going to take the class this time?

Yes, taking the class and PP will be right beside me. I've already warned her in an email that this is serious business. There will be NO jokin' and smokin'.
She laughed at me! Imagine that! :)

I'm looking forward to this class. Brando has been very supportive and accommodating so I can get this class. As I understand it, calling it a "class" doesn't do it justice.

Randy43068:
Yes, taking the class and PP will be right beside me. I've already warned her in an email that this is serious business. There will be NO jokin' and smokin'.

I'm looking forward to this class. Brando has been very supportive and accommodating so I can get this class. As I understand it, calling it a "class" doesn't do it justice.

LOL~~~ "calling it a "class" doesn't do it justice"

I was also told that Brando and scot are good instructors. I am sure it going to be fun and informative class.... I am sure PP and you will be fine with the class....

Please let us know how it goes after you guys completed....

hoosier:
LOL~~~ "calling it a "class" doesn't do it justice"

I was also told that Brando and scot are good instructors. I am sure it going to be fun and informative class.... I am sure PP and you will be fine with the class....

Please let us know how it goes after you guys completed....
I will. I'll let you know how it went. It's a good thing I'll be there to keep Penny in line. She gets soooo outta control at times. <laughing>
:eyebrow:

That's true... What I learned….

Never ever challenge her highness. :05:

Just leave her alone. She will be back soon. LOL~~~ PP

Randy43068:
I will. I'll let you know how it went. It's a good thing I'll be there to keep Penny in line. She gets soooo outta control at times. <laughing>
:eyebrow:

But who's going to keep you in line? Could it be the video guy
04.gif

Randy43068:
:
03.gif
:

Dan Gibson:
But who's going to keep you in line? Could it be the video guy
04.gif
I'm NOT smarting off to the video guy or the instructors!

It's like this.. one wouldn't smart off to a barber just as he's cutting your hair, would you? <LOL>

I'm pretty sure I know the video guy so I'm going to suck up to him big time!

Dan, you should come over and take the Fundies class with us. It's not too late to get into class, I'd bet.

It'll be hard work, but really fun. I'm expecting to learn more than I can imagine the next three days.

Randy43068:

Hey Randy,

Will see you there, I'm also taking the class this weekend.

Randy,

Dan is a full cave certified DIR inner circle guy in IN....... :05:

Edit: oops. I was late...

Randy43068:
I'm NOT smarting off to the video guy or the instructors!

It's like this.. one wouldn't smart off to a barber just as he's cutting your hair, would you? <LOL>

I'm pretty sure I know the video guy so I'm going to suck up to him big time!

Dan, you should come over and take the Fundies class with us. It's not too late to get into class, I'd bet.

It'll be hard work, but really fun. I'm expecting to learn more than I can imagine the next three days.

Okay, looks like we have at leat 3 people. All interested parties who would like to take Fundies with Bob Sherwood at Dutch Springs PM me. I'm going to be contacting him this weekend and probably going down to his shop to pick up my doubles, and I will discuss the possibility with him.

Thanks!

D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom