DIR controversy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Except for for the mistaken, minunderstood, misogynist, misanthropes here that never seem to go missing.

Thalassamania, the more I read you on this board, the more I enjoy you!

BTW, I took Fundies in part because of a lack of confidence. Worked, too.

catherine96821:
gasp....you are so jaded. ( I have this friend who says "why get married? ...find a woman you hate and buy her a house") you'd like each other.
Whats her number? :wink:

TSandM:
BTW, I took Fundies in part because of a lack of confidence. Worked, too.
I took Fundies because hell froze over ... and that's when I had said I would take it ... (no kidding, you can look it up right here on ScubaBoard) ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Thalassamania:
Except for for the mistaken, minunderstood, misogynist, misanthropes
here that never seem to go missing.

you left out "malcontent"

Thalassamania:
Except for for the mistaken, minunderstood, misogynist, misanthropes here that never seem to go missing.
Spiro?

:D

TheRedHead:
I wonder if mudchick has run away screaming?
Thought about it.

NWGratefulDiver:
I took Fundies because hell froze over ... and that's when I had said I would take it ... (no kidding, you can look it up right here on ScubaBoard) ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
I remember those days. :D

NWGratefulDiver:
LOL

mudchick:
Thought about it.
Oh do stick around ... this is turning out better than most of these DIR conversations usually do ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Oh do stick around ... this is turning out better than most of these DIR conversations usually do ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

This is like 3 or 4 pages now where nobody was pissed off. This could be a record in the making....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom