DIR controversy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bjpell:
This thread is in the wrong spot. People who find “ScubaBoard” and are considering diving, are hopefully reading this section. This thread should have been moved at post #1 to the appropriate location.

Nothing but negative talk and weenie size comparing going on here with all this quoting what others say and firing it back at em.:huh: This thread is full of frustrated, upset, scuba boarders. Why? Because they aren’t doing what we all wish we were doing right now. DIVING!eyebrow

I vote to have this thread moved....

But to know us, is to love us. All of us. we like weenie size comparisons, it is how we express our affection for each other.

catherine96821:
we like weenie size comparisons, it is how we express our affection for each other.
OMG

Let me just point out the fact that he is from NORTHERN Oregon and there will be no weenie comparing in SoCal.

catherine96821:
we like weenie size comparisons

i don't know nothing about that

Andy, it is just an expression, like, even I know that.,:pftroest: :krach: :scatter:

hey, i found smilies i like...

yea, sure...

you can call it "an alternative meaning" and i'd still wouldn't know nothing about it

H2Andy:
i don't know nothing about that

"His slowly scanning magnifying lens,
A blurry, glistening circle he suspends"

Gjertrud Schnackenberg

nice poem =)

are you implying something with the "magnifying lens" comment
right after a "weenie comparison" comment?

:martian: :icosm10: too graphic, ya'll. knock it off. you don't want the wahabbi mods to get you do you? (a joke, I like mods, I have good friends who are mods)

Back
Top Bottom