DIR controversy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheRedHead:
....make poor Jeff feel guilty for the rest of his life...
Now THAT would be a noteworthy accomplishment ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Now THAT would be a noteworthy accomplishment ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Yep..it would :wink:

he has no feelings, unlike us, Bob.

TSandM:
I'm howling.

My suit LEAKS.

:crying:

mine too!

you must own a DUI. they all leak

H2Andy:

mine too!

you must own a DUI. they all leak

No, she doesn't ... her Mobby's just acts like a DUI ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

catherine96821:
don't take it so personally, he is just trying to make the subject amusing.

well, I am not taking it personally, but I don't think he was talking about me. I was just pointing out the irony of calling a group dumb and then saying that you don't like outbursts.. I didn't see anything in the post that indicated to me that it was kidding, but that is just me.

NWGratefulDiver:
No, she doesn't ... her Mobby's just acts like a DUI ... :wink:

dang, feels good to know there are others JUST AS LEAKY AS MINE!

:14:

Again I must apologize for not turning up the sarcasm gain so that it was clear.

For river diving, or if I need to dive a wicked shore break whenever it is important to accelerate fast, move fast over a short distance and not care about the bottom ... can't beat duckfeet (as long as your legs are ready for it<G>)

My old FaraFins (basically a Jetfin with spring straps) are just the ticket for a situation that calls for fine maneuvering over a silty bottom.

For a long swim through a spread out set of rolling breakers I like QuatroPros with Farafin spring straps.

Cressi Rondine Garas for freediving.

I'm finding that I like the Idea3s for long slow swims and when I have to push something,

I haven't quite figured out what to do with the split fins and the forcefins yet, but I've only used on an twenty or thirty dives each, any advise for these.

These are all personal feelings and likely have more to do with the different ways in which I kick each fin, I have friends with different preferences for the same models.

catherine96821:
he has no feelings, unlike us, Bob.
That hurts my feelings :crying2:

Jason, yea, I am guilty of the same thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom