din valve specifications.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, it's very nice. Going to be fine for the rest of the week. Front on Sunday, but not a bad one. I thought Mel drank at 2 Friends...?

the correct size is 3/4 x 14 npsm.

so............................................................................................!

if you ever have to repair any threads on the din valve you can do it with the 3/4 x 14 npsm tap.:)

Your thread is .860 by 14 TPI, or a British Standard Whitworth thread. I couldn't find a tap anywhere.....

Much research has led me to believe it is a G 5/8-14 bsp whitworth thread. Your 3/4-14 npsm will be too big, and tapered.

Much research has led me to believe it is a G 5/8-14 bsp whitworth thread. Your 3/4-14 npsm will be too big, and tapered.

Correct on all counts. To the OP I would steer clear of trying to repair threads on a valve..........looking for trouble. Replace it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom