DIN Converter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaG

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am trying to change both my regs (Oceanic & ScubaPro) from yoke to din. Does anyone know a good source or point of purchase for these kits?

thanks in advance,

G.

Should this be in the "Regulator" section instead of the DIR section??? Just wondering...as it has nothing to do w/ DIR and all.

WaterDawg:
Should this be in the "Regulator" section instead of the DIR section??? Just wondering...as it has nothing to do w/ DIR and all.

Well, I looked at the Reg section and found no similar threads and secondly IMO, DIN valves are along the DIR philos. but lets not open another can of worms.

ScubaG:
Well, I looked at the Reg section and found no similar threads and secondly IMO, DIN valves are along the DIR philos. but lets not open another can of worms.
According to you logic every BP/W, canister light or any other question can be posted here.

ScubaG:
I am trying to change both my regs (Oceanic & ScubaPro) from yoke to din. Does anyone know a good source or point of purchase for these kits?

thanks in advance,

G.

I took my ScubaPro Mk25 , and S600 over the Dixie Diver's in PlamBay, and they converted my set-up to DIN for less then $75, also Hatt's dive shop is a Scuba-Pro dealer as well in Melbourne.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom