DIMWIT T-Shirt -- Version 2.0.3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k-valve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
With a little prodding I designed a version 2.0 DIMWIT Diver t-shirt. A rough design is attached. I think ya'll might like it.

If we want to print some up we need to do the following:
  1. Reply to this post if you want to order, so I can get a cost estimate from the printer. This version of the t-shirt is going to be navy blue, swamp green, pink, or gray. White and black don't work with this design, although I'm open to other color choices if you want them. If you want one, I will need to know your size, whether you want it in men's or women's style, and your color choice.
  2. Once I get a cost estimate I'll let ya'll know how much they'll be.
  3. At this point we'll determine a deadline to pay (up front) for the t-shirts. I figure they'll be in the $10-$12 range since this one is a little more complicated.
  4. Once that deadline rolls around and I've collected everyone's money I'll place the order. There will be no orders accepted after the order has been placed with the printer.
  5. You will be able to pay via check, cash or PayPal. I'll PM everyone with the info to make a payment.
  6. If you want me to ship the t-shirt to you I'll send it via USPS Priority Mail for a cost of $5. Otherwise, I can hold it and you can pick it up from me.

Attachments

• tshirt-final.jpg
    tshirt-final.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 242
  • tshirt-green.jpg
    tshirt-green.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
1 XL Blue
1 XL Gray

1XXL Blue
1 XXL Gray

Ill take one of each in all 3 colors, mens Large. As i'm typing this i just realized i'm wearing version 1.0 of the dimwit shirt.

I'll take a XXL Blue mens and a XXL Pink womens.
Great job on #2

I'll take 1 large and 2 medium in blue color. Let me know if you have a paypal account. Thanks.

Oh yeah, great job on the design.

Awesome job......JOHN you are a person whose work exhibits exceptional skill. b:shocked2:

Sign me up for BLUE XXXL

I will pay you next week when I pick you up.

Shawn O'Shea

Back
Top Bottom