DIMWIT T-Shirt -- Version 2.0.3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Count me in for 1 Medium Grey and 1 Medium Blue

As far as picking up goes I think we should all meet out at the lake for some DIMWITed diving.

~Jess

First... We are not going to have to pay Frank any royalty are we??

We will take a navy blue--L; a green xxl and a navy blue xxl...

With a little prodding I designed a version 2.0 DIMWIT Diver t-shirt. A rough design is attached. I think ya'll might like it.

Can I be a dimwit too?

I'd like XL (Male) in Blue.

Thanks!

Terry

Last edited:
I like it,

Please put me in for a XXL in Blue and an XXL in Pink for the "little" lady,, umm wife.
I'll need shipping as I live in El Paso and YES we are Texans,,, thank you very much.

Shawn

Count me in for 1 Medium Grey and 1 Medium Blue

As far as picking up goes I think we should all meet out at the lake for some DIMWITed diving.

~Jess

Sounds like a good idea.

However, I still plan on being at the Trash Fest on the 4th. The shirts may not be ready in time for that event though.

I want some too!

X-large Gray Men's
Med. Gray Women's

Thank You!
Rhonda

First... We are not going to have to pay Frank any royalty are we??

We will take a navy blue--L; a green xxl and a navy blue xxl...

I think we ought to let Frank collect a drink from anyone he meets wearing this design as his royalties :D

What's your preference Frank so I'll know to have it with me when I'm divin' north texas or hear you're down this way :wink:

With a little prodding I designed a version 2.0 DIMWIT Diver t-shirt. A rough design is attached. I think ya'll might like it.

Another great design, I'm in for one each xl blue, gray, and green and possibly one small pink if price is right and I'm feelin' stupid :lotsalove:

Thanks once again for your efforts benifiting DIMWITS everywhere :)

I'd be glad to join you and txmanager for the packaging party if scheduling allows.

Back
Top Bottom