DIMWIT Diver T-Shirt

If we had nice DIMWIT t-shirts printed with the design shown would you buy one?

• No! I'd rather dive with a garden hose than be seen in that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess that is just him doin' it his way :)

but not sure i'd want to share regs with him :wink:

An excellent application of guideline #2.

I guess that is just him doin' it his way :)

but not sure i'd want to share regs with him :wink:

:rofl3: Perfect! I guess he gets a shirt then! :D

There is!????? :wink:

However, there are several "founding father" members of the Swampdivers who might like to voice their opinions about that- I would never want to walk where they don't want to go. We should see what the consensus is amongst the old-timers before putting the Swamp Diver logo on anything, probably. What do yall think?

Foo you're ALWAYS sooooo sweet & considerate.

The whole point of TSDT was to give local divers a way to find somebody to dive with, if they didn't have a dive buddy. The shirt falls right in line with that if you ask me.

As for the copyright worries, TwoBitTxn (or Texas Mike - I can't remember) got the OK for using the name and I seriously doubt there'll be any legal problem - read his post. The original owners of the name were folks who love diving as much as we do.

OK, here's a funny one...

One person who voted on the DIMWIT t-shirt poll isn't a certified diver. If you're a diver in another country or another state and want one...no problem for me, but even as flexible of a group as we are I think we gotta draw the line somewhere. If you're not at least an OW diver, you're not getting one of these t-shirts.:mooner:

That was my son. He wants to get certified this summer, so he's been reading the boards.

His parents are both swampers, so doesn't that make him a teeny bit swamper? At least enough for him to wear a shirt?:D

Rhonda

I doubt there are legal issues...I don't think it's trademarked...but as a point of respect I agree 100%.

I seem to remeber a while back - when I first got involved in this motley crew and I was still in awe of y'all - you could actually buy a Texas Swamp Divers T-Shirt, Hat or coffe mug - it had the logo on it. I've actually seen the shirt - someone at my Science Diver class was wearing it.

Theres also this : Home

Any idea who it is?

BTW - I'm still in awe of some of you ...

Yes, if you click on the link in TwoBitTxn's profile, you can buy Texas Swamp Diver t-shirts, mugs, and other stuff. Kory and I both have shirts, I have a mug, and they are very nice! Service, and shipping were great!

Rhonda

Yes, if you click on the link in TwoBitTxn's profile, you can buy Texas Swamp Diver t-shirts, mugs, and other stuff. Kory and I both have shirts, I have a mug, and they are very nice! Service, and shipping were great!

Rhonda

This is exactly why I'm still in awe of some of you. Thanks.

Hey listen up. I am not from Texas but, I always do it my way. So this is how this is gonna work. I am gonna send my money to one of you guys and you are gonna send me one of those sweeeet T's in XL and black. Pretty pleeease.

Hey listen up. I am not from Texas but, I always do it my way. So this is how this is gonna work. I am gonna send my money to one of you guys and you are gonna send me one of those sweeeet T's in XL and black. Pretty pleeease.

Here in Texas we have what you might call a "Right to Work" state and those shirts are very reasonably priced. Say $15.

Now in Jersey, things don't quite work that way. You see, there's the union labor and oh yeah, my cousin Antonio. He's the one that makes sure nothing bad is gonna happen to you while you have the shirt on. It all adds up. We're probably looking at $250-300. Could be more for an XL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom