DIMWIT Diver T-Shirt

If we had nice DIMWIT t-shirts printed with the design shown would you buy one?

• No! I'd rather dive with a garden hose than be seen in that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's great stuff. I'll keep an eye out for the reservation post.

This is such a pet peeve for me. Why are dive shirts never available in any GIRL cuts?!
:soapbox:
I've been on dive trips and I've looked everywhere for feminine cut tees that proclaim my diving experience. We all know Dive T's are a staple in this industry and you all probably have an extensive collection of shirts from exotic cool places. I have NONE! Because Mens shirts are too big on me and make me look stupid! Has anyone ever heard of a baby-doll cut? Spaghetti straps? Tank tops? V-necks?
Just because I am not afraid of mask lines and snot does not mean that I want to look LIKE A BOY!!!

Whew... :palmtree: (thinking happy thoughts...)
Jon, do you think perhaps a shirt could be available in a feminine cut? I know there are probably only 2 or 3 girls out here but I feel left out. :blinking:

Have you checked out AO? they have some nice women's dive shirts.

Can you get Texas Swamp Divers t-shirts on AO? I don't know...I'm sure you can't get this one though. We have and can still get them in several different colors, sizes, and in either men's or women's styles. I can't help you with the rest of the t-shirts though. :wink:

You DO know John is doing this on his own time and for no profit, right? There are no rules saying he is the only one in the world that can design t-shirts and have them printed. Feel free to come up with your own design, have it printed and then spend untold hours mailing it out and chasing down people for payment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom