Did TL finally get some rain?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For anyone living around Twin Lakes....can you tell me if you've gotten any of this deluge we've gotten the last couple of days? Sure would be nice to see the lake levels come up a bit!

Lotta rain here at the house over past 2 days. I suppose TL got about the same. Don't know what it did for the level. I'll be at blue Lagoon next weekend finishing up an OW class.

Regards,

Dee,
It rained Saturday while we were there...not real hard, though, so I don't think the levels came up much, the max depth at the center platform achor was 39ft on my computer.

Guess it was just wishful thinking!

ParamedicDiver1:
Dee,
It rained Saturday while we were there...not real hard, though, so I don't think the levels came up much, the max depth at the center platform achor was 39ft on my computer.

It's been awhile since I was last at Twin Lakes. How low is the water level? At normal levels what would the depth be at the center platform anchor?

I don't know what the depth at that anchor is but.... Do you remember the No Parking sign in front of the dock at Swampers Point? When Tony set it the top of the sign was at 22ft. When I was out there 2 weeks ago it was at 13ft.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom