Did someone die at CSSP last week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98:
You may run into some flak trying to get it, but it's legally available to anyone that wants to look at it.

A Freedom Of Information Act request form usually takes care of that...

sealskin98:
You never know Dee, the only thing the reporter may know about diving is that you jump in and breathe some type of mysterious gas from a tank. And he did write "reports said", but didn't clarify from what or who's reports.

That's sort of my point, Mike. The least a reporter can do is to either learn a bit about the subject or at the very least talk to those who do.

But then again, I have a problem with most all reporters (Ken's the exception!) and lawyers. :11:

On behalf of my family and myself..........
Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and condolences.

You are most welcome. I hope that you get the support and assistance that everyone needs in times such as this.

Again, let me express my condolences for this unfortunate incident.

May God comfort you and give you peace. I'm so very sorry for you all.
Foo

Sorry to hear about this. Sometimes I think all of us believe nothing can happen in the local watering holes(lakes). This just goes to show you accidents can happen even in farily safe environments.

Back
Top Bottom