Did someone die at CSSP last week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tx.lakerats

Club Web Master
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I heard that there was a couple who was diving last week and one didn't make it to the top and died....
Does anyone know anything about this?

My thoughts and prayers go to the family...

First I would have heard about this,,,,I dove Sat. 10/23...??????

Yes.. Someone did. I spoke with Michael (who does our airfills) who did the recovery. Trying to find some facts to add to his story, and I'll post it in the Accidents forum.

Charley

CharleyT:
Yes.. Someone did. I spoke with Michael (who does our airfills) who did the recovery. Trying to find some facts to add to his story, and I'll post it in the Accidents forum.

Charley

Dang how tragic. Charley thanks for the info. and follow-up on this,,,,we all are interested.

Dang really sad.

That is really horrible. I feel very sorry for the family of the man. I hope we hear the details so we don't have to deal with rumours. How tragic and very sad.

That is very tragic. My wife and I were just out there two weeks ago for certification. It is a great place to go, all people we met were very friendly.

That's terrible. Thoughts and prayers are with the family.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom