Did i just get taken

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What he said ^^^^. Leisurepro will commonly substitute a newer model for the older model and at the old price. If you like them, keep them. If not, just send them back... but unused.

What? Oh hang on a minute... Dive COMPUTER, not dive BUDDY. Okay - never mind...
Got excited for a moment there...

Is it the XR1 Nitrox? I have both. They work just fine. At 150 dollars, not a bad price. I think I got the XR1 for $99 at Scubatoys and the XR1 Nitrox for $139 or so. I prefer my Aeris Atomos Nitrox, it has audible alerts and visual cues. But, they all work the same. They are fairly liberal computers, I have no complaints.

N

Is it the XR1 Nitrox? I have both. They work just fine. At 150 dollars, not a bad price. I think I got the XR1 for $99 at Scubatoys and the XR1 Nitrox for $139 or so. I prefer my Aeris Atomos Nitrox, it has audible alerts and visual cues. But, they all work the same. They are fairly liberal computers, I have no complaints.

N
The a100 does nx and has alarms for depth and time and has z+ which is more conservative + additiinal conservative factor you can turn on. Actually after reading the maual front to back ( yea i actually read manuals) it seems to have everything i wanted sans backlight which the xr1 does not have anyways

I need to revise the title to .... I am a pessimism and need to keep a open mind

LP did something similar for me with a PDC. I had ordered a Oceanic 100 air only. LP shipped a Oceanic 100NX air / nitrox PDC. You did fine. :)

I have no issue with LP and will continue to order from them. Ordered a SeaLife 1200 and received a 1400 instead.

They have earned my repeat business.

If you have really been Taken then you need to call customer service ASAP and say this to them:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for money, I can tell you I don't have much.

But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

If you send me my Aeris SR1 NX before I leave for my next dive, that will be the end of it.

I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will make you eat Lionfish, spines and all.

The XR1NX has been discontinued. The A100 is the model most like the one you ordered. You have received more than you bargained for. as stated earlier, LP does this routinely when they have advertised a discontinued product and have run our of stock. Not a huge fan of LP, but they do not screw with customers this way. You can confirm the status of the XR1NX's by contacting Aeris' customer service dept. by phone.

The a100 does nx and has alarms for depth and time and has z+ which is more conservative + additiinal conservative factor you can turn on. Actually after reading the maual front to back ( yea i actually read manuals) it seems to have everything i wanted sans backlight which the xr1 does not have anyways

I need to revise the title to .... I am a pessimism and need to keep a open mind

You asked is you were "taken" and not so much for a direct model to model comparison. The new model is "better" but unless you intend to buy new gear every year, it will only be better until next year if that long.

The XR1 Nitrox has user settings for Nitrox from 21% to 50% in one percentage increments. I like the display and simple one button input. Actually, these are my wife's.

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom