DGX Website Issues?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys, thanks for your replies!

Have not managed to get it to work on the computer, tried on other computers, using other networks (wifi and mobile data) and also tried clearing cache, history and cookies as well with no success.

But it works on my phone, so guess I can just use that instead.

Thanks a lot for the help guys!

Contact Joyce, a very lovely lady, directly and tell her of your issue she may know something. When they first changed their website I had issue with shipping cart but the issue was eventually solved. I've not had any issues fir a while now using iPhone, iPad and a Mac using Firefox.

@buddhasummer hey, thanks a lot! Akthough I can place the order with my phone, would definitely love it if I can use my desktop since I'm on it most of the time!

Looks like they might have updated their site, the script lag has been dramatically reduced.

Hi, @Melvin Moi Kai Sen This is Emily (Website Gal) from DGX here. If you would be open to it we would love to work with you to help determine the issue you are facing. Can you PM us or reach out to me directly emily@divegearexpress.com and give us any more details about what you are seeing, are you seeing the site at all or how far you are able to get in the order process? I could even remote into your computer(s) with you and see if the issue can be figured out. I assure you our website is working well and we are receiving orders. :) I know that doesn't help you though. We are here to help! Thank you, Emily

Hi, @Melvin Moi Kai Sen This is Emily (Website Gal) from DGX here. If you would be open to it we would love to work with you to help determine the issue you are facing. Can you PM us or reach out to me directly emily@divegearexpress.com and give us any more details about what you are seeing, are you seeing the site at all or how far you are able to get in the order process? I could even remote into your computer(s) with you and see if the issue can be figured out. I assure you our website is working well and we are receiving orders. :) I know that doesn't help you though. We are here to help! Thank you, Emily

Another example of why DGX is my LDS despite living in Japan. Awesome customer service.

@DiveGearExpress Hey Emily, thanks for reaching out to me, but just tried your website using my desktop again, and it now works perfectly without any issue!

Thanks for all the help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom