DGX Website Issues?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Random Dude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,

Have been trying to purchase things from Dive Gear Express for quite some time. However, notice that the website does not appear to be showing up properly.

Tried it on Microsoft Edge, Safari, Mozilla, and Chrome, but with the same results.

The link is as below

Dive Gear Express® | Official Site

Is it just me, or are you guys experiencing the same issues? If it's a known issue, anyone has any idea when it will be fixed?

Thanks a lot!

No problems for me using firefox.

-Z

This is the picture when I go on the website. No issues with any other websites, just DGX.

I am located in Malaysia if that matters, any one has the same issue? Tried it with my colleague's computer, same result

Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    59 KB · Views: 126
Hi! I'm from the Philippines and no problem. I usually use Amazon pay for my purchases and no problem so far. It might be a local problem in Malaysia (blocked?). Try using your phone.

The website looks fine to me even after I connected my VPN to Malaysia. Try this in firefox. Click Help, then Restart with Add-Ons Disabled... See if that makes the site look normal for you.

What language is this visitors, do you come in peace nanu nanu

Fully operational here

No problems recently, but I have had problems with their site not loading in the past, using Safari for Mac.

no issues here either.

The script on their website is pretty bad, every page has some sort of stutter while it loads the cart, and again when you add items to the cart. Even their little order station in their lobby has the same issue.

But beyond that the site works for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom