Devils Cover and Little Devils Cove?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My week is open except Wednesday morning until noon. Set a date that works for you and we will go out in search again. This time the anchor is fair game since the owner purchased a replacement, according to his girlfriend.

Sooo ... you've been keeping in touch with the girlfriend .... :14:

I was in West Marine when someone behind me says "Hey, it is the scuba dude." I turn around to see the girlfriend, who informs me that he purchased a new anchor and chain. At least, I believe the chain was for the anchor........

There should be a large amount of goodies on the bottom after the weekend drunkfest. Did you see the Fox 7 News report about Devils Cove? I don't think another boat could fit in the cove.

As said before, just watch for falling anchors and spinning props. And since it is a cove and not the main body, the water doesn't flush out and has little current, so silt tends to stay suspended, and there's always some arse that bilges his tank on the way out of the cove and leaves crap and urine floating in the water to boot.

Back
Top Bottom