Destin Jetties Saturday 5/13/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You might want to wait a week. As noted above there is a lot going on in the Panama City / Destin area this weekend. You might have a little difficulty find a room.

I'm knew to diving so I can't really help on the diving.

DIving today was great. got in 2 dives with Sea Yoda. PhotoHikeDive, Knight1989, and the "anoymous scubaboard member" were there for the first dive.

Tirp report coming with pics, but going to the beach a while first.

It was deffinitly a great dive, just wish I had brought some more tanks with me.

There's always tomorrow SBM.

PHD, are your eyes still in your head - I thought I heard a big smack sound as you typed that last post.

We've found out Tues night that the Whiskey Wreck is incredibly uncovered. Did a night dive and took some fish, described our observation of the wreck to the LDS owner and he said it probably hasn't been that uncovered since the 80s from what he can remember.

Gonna check the wreck out tomorrow morning to get the big picture. Tuesday night didn't offer "The Big Picture" since we were running on lights with fish on the brain.

You need to take the camera and get some pics and a movie. If you can get me the Quicktime file I can convert it and post it. I'd like to see the changes especially if this is such a rare condition for her to be in.

SeaYoda:
You need to take the camera and get some pics and a movie. If you can get me the Quicktime file I can convert it and post it. I'd like to see the changes especially if this is such a rare condition for her to be in.

Will do, not planning to take any fish on tomorrow's dive... Less one just asks to be knifed, I'm not taking a polespear or gun.

Knight1989:
You deffinitly missed out on this one

Just rub it in, really! :p Atleast post pics! LOL :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom