Destin Jetties dive report 5/6/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know. If a mod is going to move something, he ought to at least say why.

I guess the mod's don't want the panhandle divers crowding up the Florida Conchs Section. (Personally I think they should annex the panhandle into Alabama anyway, but that's another thread).

THis is a good argument for the FL Panhandle sub-forum.

They are just jealous of our great photographers and eloquent writers. And of course having cute lil ole me join the group is just icing on the cake. Seriously though, I sent some of the pics to friends and family and one of my cousins said he saved the school of fish and sunburst to his desktop.

There is a part of FL called the panhandle? And it isn't in Tampa or Ft Lauderdale??? And yet you claim there is decent diving there???????

Incredulous!

Actually, the panhandle only exists in an imaginary subforum for upcoming trips. Its not actually recognized in the main forum.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom