Destin Jetties 6-5-5 Driving and Diving again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
High Tide is at 9:09AM with a good tidal change, which should give us atleast some decent visibility. Anyone interested?

Looks like I may be heading out there on 6-4-05 as well, incase anyone can't make the Sunday date.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Looks like I may be heading out there on 6-4-05 as well, incase anyone can't make the Sunday date.

I will try very hard but my wife still says no.

Its cool, if you need a buddy for Sunday, I can be there then as well. I mentioned to some friends I was going to be there Sunday and they wanted to know if I could make it Saturday as well - they couldn't make the Sunday date. I told them I could be out there both days :)

I've been dry for over a month and didn't exactly get to dive as much as I had liked in April, so I'm ancy to dive often and anywhere.

Getting closer to these dates... incase anyone else is still interested.

I'm still planning on coming out for both days. Hopefully With any luck I will atleast get to hit the SW once.. :)

Matt

SuPrBuGmAn:
Saltwater.. I've been trying to get it in all winter and have failed miserable. The gulf in the winter is just about impossible to get into.. Kyle was talking about coming down if he gets enough work done on his house this weekend. JKSteger and his brother were also talking about heading down to PCB the same weekend of the 4th and I told them to stop on by destin if they wanted to.

Matt

Der... :)

I figured it was something rather obvious, but I didn't catch it :D The Gulf has been great lately, its been cooperating with most of my night dives during the week and the boats have been running out of Orange Beach via my local dive shop regularly every Sat/Sun. Its getting damned nice out there temperature wise as well. Its been clear offshore and decent inshore.

Dove the 1/2mm last night, never felt even slightly chilly.

I am still in for Sunday, I have to skip Saturday though. I get to test me new Dive Computer, yippeeeee.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom