Destin Jetties 6/2/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I find myself wanting more and more vacation, a week a year doesn't stretch very far... :(

It's looking like a noon arrival time at the jetties for me. Unless some creative person at work comes up with a way to organize a class for me to teach on Friday, I'm free to dive as early as the tides will allow. What time is everybody else aiming for?

My office usually consists of my work minivan(of doom), I bounce around the interstate - so beware! :D

SeaYoda:
It's looking like a noon arrival time at the jetties for me. Unless some creative person at work comes up with a way to organize a class for me to teach on Friday, I'm free to dive as early as the tides will allow. What time is everybody else aiming for?

if it is noon for you, then I am good with noon. I plan to be obnoxious, and dive in just my zeagle and some skimpy swim shorts. I hope my white legs don't blind you.

I just hope I can make it. I went to an..... oh, it is almost painful to say, I am ashamed to admit this, it goes against my very dive bum lifestyle......... I went to... an.... interview AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

photohikedive:
if it is noon for you, then I am good with noon. I plan to be obnoxious, and dive in just my zeagle and some skimpy swim shorts. I hope my white legs don't blind you.

I just hope I can make it. I went to an..... oh, it is almost painful to say, I am ashamed to admit this, it goes against my very dive bum lifestyle......... I went to... an.... interview AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
The legs can be used as a strobe substitute since mine is not back yet.

You might have to go to the Doctor or something to cure that other disease.

I'm on for meeting at noon tomorrow. I snuck in a preview dive today - I'll post a report in the main conch forum after I finish this post.

Ok, this topic has been on all the posts for the area, except for here. So, let me retake our thread by saying, we are now heading out towards Destin, see you guys at the jetty

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom