Destin Jetties 3/13 or 3/27, YES 2005!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ill be there too. You guys were great and would love to hang out and dive again.

Cool :)

It can be a great dive with great visibility(I've been with 50+' vis) during the correct conditions. Lots of fish, crabs, some anenomes as well as the occasional turtle!

WaterDawg:
Ill be there too. You guys were great and would love to hang out and dive again.
I'm glad you'll get to be there. I'm enjoying the springs but I'm looking forward to some salt.

Me too I was born it salt water!!!!

Yeah, I've been eye'n the Gulf lately... Need to visit some of my local spots to see if they're uncovered - also need to visit some of the news spots(compliments of Ivan - state pier).

Hi guys! Yes I am still around. Finally got my computer slow down solved. Comcast cam out and ran things, found out their modem was bad and replaced it. Now things are zooming along. I love it.

Haven't been in the water yet, still too cold here. I am looking forward though to another liveaboard dive to the Bahamas March 3, that is two weeks before my surgery.

Then it will be three months before any more diving, have to be completely stable on my meds do dive. I checked it out with the DAN medics and they felt that in 12 weeks I should be fine to dive as long as my medication was indicating stable thyroid levels. Well, I have the best team of doctors on my side so I feel sure things will be just fine.

Gotta run, but I just wanted to say Hi!

Hey hey hey! Sorry I haven't been around much lately myself, but with a new baby (6 weeks old now), things seem mcuh like a blur here lately :) Anyways, still looking forward to the jetties and hope that the dredging does get postponed til the fall.

Seaangel, Hope you have a great liveaboard dive to the bahamas, and hopefully it will be enough to hold you over during your recovery (which I'm hoping will be swift and smoove :wink: ).

seaangel:
Hi guys! Yes I am still around. Finally got my computer slow down solved...
Glad to have you back - we miss you in those springs :D.

FSUgly:
Hey hey hey! Sorry I haven't been around much lately myself...
Looking forward to seeing you again.

Yeah! What SeaYoda said :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom