Destin Jetties 3/13 or 3/27, YES 2005!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Smedley:
Coming back I found a hole in the limestone. Inside the hole was a hair scrunchy, a bra, a pair of panties, and a five dollar bill.

Is this an omen????

I'm gonna need that five back.

I have news from the work scheduling department....

I can dive the Jetties on Saturday the 12th - high tide is 11:31 AM.

If we try to do Saturday the 26th I'll have to see if I can switch with a co-worker. High tide is 10:47 AM on the 26th.

Both of these days have a double high tide, one at night and one in the day.

Wouldn't be a problem with me, but both of those days are neap-tides, so there won't be much clean/clear ocean water pushed into the bay - visibility probably won't be as good as on the Sundays.

I dove PC Jetties in August and the vis was 40-50' with lots o sea life. I'll buy a park pass for the year that way it will be free diving for all of us who can fit into the cougar! We'll strap Mat to the top of the car. I hear he's pretty good on the short board, let's see how he does car surfing.

After that we can get some adult beverages at Schooners (literally the last local beach club before they tear it down) and do the sunset celebration. That is if we can see past all of the construction cranes!

darcy:
We'll strap Mat to the top of the car. I hear he's pretty good on the short board, let's see how he does car surfing.

I think I have a pic somewhere that'll speak for my car-surfing ability - I'll try anything twice though! :eyebrow:

GOOD NEWS:

I read an article in the paper today that may indicate that the dredging won't happen until fall. If they are talking about the same dredging, they will use the sand in a beach renourishment project from east of Destin Pass into Walton county.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I think I have a pic somewhere that'll speak for my car-surfing ability - I'll try anything twice though! :eyebrow:

MatAndFriends2000_2_1.jpg

Highschool was fun...

I knew it! Funny stuff man.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom