Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are a methodical thinker Roy...always rational, orderly and systematic..:wink:

When I called Roy a metodical thinker I was being facetious :D because he jokingly crams all kinds of different conversations together in random order on nonsense for effect and I find it quite humurous.:D

snepdiver:
Are you claiming that you are not a rational thinker?

My brain is quite methodical...very systematic and organized...that doesn't mean that what it is processing is rational, however.:D

denisegg:
My brain is quite methodical...very systematic and organized...that doesn't mean that what it is processing is rational, however.:D

now I understand her....

see reference.

femalebrain.gif

Excerpt: 'The Female Brain'
Learn What Women Really Think

ht_book_cover_060804_sp.jpg

(www.amazon.com)

"Did you know that every brain begins as a female brain? Scientists have proved that until eight weeks after conception, all brains are female.
In her book, "The Female Brain," Dr. Louann Brizendine explains how the female brain works, what women are thinking, and the difference in the way they process thoughts compared with the way men do.

For instance, a woman uses about 20,000 words a day while a man uses about 7,000. "

Poor fellows....you all started out with some sense but after only 8 weeks you pissed it all away....:shakehead

And of those 7,000 words, the majority of them are: yeah, huh, what, whatever, eh, "you're in front of the tv", "where's the remote", "bring me a beer"

denisegg:
Excerpt: 'The Female Brain'
Learn What Women Really Think

ht_book_cover_060804_sp.jpg

(www.amazon.com)

"Did you know that every brain begins as a female brain? Scientists have proved that until eight weeks after conception, all brains are female.
In her book, "The Female Brain," Dr. Louann Brizendine explains how the female brain works, what women are thinking, and the difference in the way they process thoughts compared with the way men do.

For instance, a woman uses about 20,000 words a day while a man uses about 7,000. "

uhmm.... yeah... whatever...

Poor fellows....you all started out with some sense but after only 8 weeks you pissed it all away....:shakehead

But we as men do have some advantages

• Same work, more pay
  • Car mechanics tell us the truth.
  • We can pee standing up
  • The world is our urinal.
  • (the list goes on...)

mike_s:
But we as men do have some advantages
  • Same work, more pay
  • Car mechanics tell us the truth.
  • We can pee standing up
  • The world is our urinal.