Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have done a :search: for my friends who :gondolalove: me and all I have found are :angrymob:.......You guys wouldn't know intelligence if it smacked you on the :bash: .....I have tried to conform you all to no avail...:jb: I suppose beauty and brains can only do sooooo much....

denisegg:
I suppose beauty and brains can only do sooooo much....

I'll give you credit for one or the other, beauty or brains, but not both at the same time! :crafty:

Hey Mike, Did you get those HiRes Satellite shots of Eggo's place yet? :popcorn: I sent them last week.

Howard

philmottrek99and02:
I'll give you credit for one or the other, beauty or brains, but not both at the same time! :crafty:

I can multi task!! :D

Hey stop making fun of Denise. If you keep pushing her button, this is whats gonna happen!

[your name here] ->:chair:<-Denise

And yes you will still be smiling while you get pounded because she pounded you in your happy time and you'll never finish your happy times. So lets all eat popcorn. :popcorn:

You're so sweet Roy!!! :10: You came to my defence...

.......I thought I was going to have to call my friends at the National Dept of Defence!! :D

RoyN:
Hey stop making fun of Denise. If you keep pushing her button, this is whats gonna happen!

[your name here] ->:chair:<-Denise

And yes you will still be smiling while you get pounded because she pounded you in your happy time and you'll never finish your happy times. So lets all eat popcorn. :popcorn:

Damn Roy... she's got you using all those smiles now also!

Smiles are always fun. :D Got to have smiles, its what makes everything happy. :) If not, its gonna be like this :( and that isn't cool isn't it. :shakehead. Anyways, at the moment, I'm feeling like a :dork2: but thats me because I'm a dork diver. So now I think I'll have some coffee :coffee: and watch some Mozart on DVD :soapbox: but then I should also prepare my gear for tomorrow since I'm diving. :scubadive Unless there is a major accident on the freeway then that is just bad. :trainwreck: Anyways, peace out :57:. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom