Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you guys diving in the Florida water or this is a local water place? I'm thinking of looking into Florida at the moment.

My ocean diving is mostly in the Panhandle which is off the coasts of Alabama and Northwest Florida. We also have springs that are inland beginning in the Northern section of Florida and going on down.:)

If you get ready to dive let me know. The Oriskany would be an awesome dive for you and it is right off the coast from Pensacola or Orange Beach, AL.

Good for you PHD. I got my children swimming lessons at a very young age by professionals. Unlike my father who would drag us into the bay over our head and let go of us. :D I'm sure the kicking and screaming is what kept us floating. Of course if we had not come up I'm sure he would have fished us out. :D

My Dad thru me into Lithia springs and went back to his chair. Thats how I learned to swim.

Good for you PHD "Dont Let Em Quit".

She got out of practice yesterday. I took my younger brother Eddie to the pool instead.

He's got downs syndrome. When he was much younger he did a lot of pool work for physical therapy. I don't think he's been swimming in years. Mom can be a little over protective.

He had a blast yesterday though. Once I get around to it, videos will be posted.

My swimming student is off the hook for the rest of the weekend as well. Since I refuse to venture towards the coast during until the tourists are on the way out!

Woo hoo, it's back to just locals on Tuesday... :D

The difference being, when it was said to make a part in the red sea, one of you misunderstood, and merely made some bubbles...

One event it seems, being less worthy of history.

Yes, he parted it. I just want to be a part of it by diving in it. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom