Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PHD talking about diving, I new it was getting colder around here. How did you 2 get this many posts in without the Queen bee finding out. Things are going south I say.

PHD talking about diving, I new it was getting colder around here. How did you 2 get this many posts in without the Queen bee finding out. Things are going south I say.

We sent her a gift certificate to the cheesecake factory.

That girl could (and obviously has...) spend the whole day there.

speaking of nonsense...

I am going diving today.

Yeah, regulator, tank, water... salt water at that.

No pool diving for me on this day.

I am going to try to retrieve some of the elusive sand dollars that are reported to be out beyond the second sand bar off the park's beach.

Obviously the earth has spun off it's axis and aliens have replaced Monkey boy...

If you need a refresher dive, I know a boat you can dive on where the critique is free.

I leave for one day and the Monkey goes diving!! I don't suppose there is any photographic evidence of this earth altering event?

So I did some skin diving today.

I would call it snorkeling, except I forgot the snorkel at home.

I didn't let that deter me.

The water was great, a little bit of chop that seemed to have thwarted my companions, so we went in earlier than I would have.

Water was a little less clear than it had been the other day, but still very nice.

Are you guys diving in the Florida water or this is a local water place? I'm thinking of looking into Florida at the moment.

I have been working with a girl who has a phobia of water.

In two days, we've had her in the water, swim with a mask in a pool, then I got her to the gulf, and she worked through her fears even more.

She was snorkeling and even diving down to grab sand off the bottom in 5 feet of water.

I know that sounds simple to us, but this girl couldn't even put her face in the water two days ago.

I am impressed. But then again, I was pretty relentless when she tried stalling and backing out :D

Good for you PHD. I got my children swimming lessons at a very young age by professionals. Unlike my father who would drag us into the bay over our head and let go of us. :D I'm sure the kicking and screaming is what kept us floating. Of course if we had not come up I'm sure he would have fished us out. :D

Back
Top Bottom