Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is true!! The quality suffered. Their "cheap" labor could not produce the quality of product that the workers here were doing. Garments were being sent back to America to be repaired. The whole process was disastrous and the cost became too prohibitive to constantly repair the damaged garments and try to get them up to the standards of a retail outlet such as VS. Therefore, what once was sold to high end stores now goes to the cheaper retail chains.

Pearl necklaces?

Pearl necklaces?

Actually, Victoria's Secret concentrates on adorning the female body below the neck. :wink: I'm sure you've run across many of their models on your HCT.

Dang, I start making sense and the Nonsense Thread dies...:shakehead:

Well, the boat I dive from, the dive boat captain sometimes uses the victoria secret catalog to name his dive sites like D-cup or thong. Sometimes I cover my ears to not listen to such adult level weird jokes.

Sorry Denise I didnt notice you were making sense But i will take your word on it.

Well, the boat I dive from, the dive boat captain sometimes uses the victoria secret catalog to name his dive sites like D-cup or thong. Sometimes I cover my ears to not listen to such adult level weird jokes.

:shocked2:...The places a man's mind goes....:shakehead:

er, don't necklaces also adorn below the neck?

You are talking about something like a belly dancer wears around her waist right?:nailbiter:

Sorry Denise I didnt notice you were making sense But i will take your word on it.

shhh, it was about as close as she gets...

You people don't know I graduated from Auburn with a 4.0 did you????? Summa cum laude...do you even know what that means???

summa cum laude With highest praise; an honor added to diplomas and degrees for work that is considered to be of the highest quality.

Ummmm Yes....that's me....:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom