Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why does it always have to be about you?

Now that's what I'm talking about. Start posting pics and videos of other people acting stupid on here....even your toys you play with. I will gladly share bandwidth :D

Docc....Aren't you suppose to be out of the country getting me another surprise? You do know that if you have your intro cave class by October you're going to have to go cave diving with me during Vortoberfest. A little test in situational awareness might be in order :D

Docc....Aren't you suppose to be out of the country getting me another surprise? You do know that if you have your intro cave class by October you're going to have to go cave diving with me during Vortoberfest. A little test in situational awareness might be in order :D

I leave for Jamaica Wednesday AM. Kenny P and I couldn't hook up until December (and I'm blowing off a weekend of deer hunting) so I won't be dark hole certified by Vortoberfest. If you'd like though at Vortoberfest we can run some lines around the trees in everybody's campsites and see if you can circumnavigate the maze after a few of Carolyn's Bahama Momma thingys. As always I'll follow along with the camera as a "safety diver". :D

"safety diver". :D

That gives me an idea. Perhaps we can use you for practice for my upcoming rescue course. You can be the victim at the bottom of Vortex (and your camera of course). I might even rescue one of you. :D

Back
Top Bottom