Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's a difference between full frontal male nudity in movies and thinking about Mwhities' "sticky pages," lol. Besides, can ya blame me? :mooner:

Hey! I enjoyed every SINGLE page!

Michael

no.... I think they were obtained with a little blue styro-foam RC airplane in stealth mode.

jeez woman!

you were bouncing up and down naked on the trampoline waving at the airplane trying to get it's attention ! :rofl3:

That footage is highly classified and is not for private viewing. All names, dates and the location has been sealed by the CIA.. It is so top secret I can't even talk about it. :D

ew, and double ew...

Those images were locked and sealed to prevent a sudden outbreak of blindness. The horrors on that film are not to be revealed to the innocent populace.

Consider yourselves lucky, all who have been spared.

There's a difference between full frontal male nudity in movies and thinking about Mwhities' "sticky pages," lol. Besides, can ya blame me? :mooner:

:rofl3:

We gotta give the guy a break. he's only got one arm and has to turn the pages some way. :rofl3:

Hey! I enjoyed every SINGLE page!

Michael

We gotta give the guy a break. he's only got one arm and has to turn the pages some way. :rofl3:

Mike, c'mon... I didn't use my hand on every page...

Michael

that was what I was saying... you've only got one arm/hand. I'm figuring it was working other tasks and you had to turn the page somehow... :rofl3:

Some might consider that "talent" :rofl3:

Excuse me while I go poke out my mind's eye. :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom