Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now wait a minute!!! I took that nude pic of me down!!!! ....Oh NVM..you weren't talking about that pic...

*cough*BS*cough*

Michael

You better get rid of that cough before Feb when you have to dive in your thong.:D

It's that damn NASA surveillance footage of my back yard again isn't it? Would you quit pointing that thing at me?

EDIT: and everyone quit PM'ing me asking me for a copy of that pic.

Hey...thats why I kept my mouth shut. :no:

Once you say something, people will be flying to you like flies to honey. :rofl3:

Thats why I didn't ask for it. If I want to see naked pictures, I'll just get a magazine of playboys from mwhite's garage. He doesn't mind. :wink:

But I'm still too young, don't wanna corrupt the young people's mind. :angel:

Thats why I didn't ask for it. If I want to see naked pictures, I'll just get a magazine of playboys from mwhite's garage. He doesn't mind. :wink:

YOU are at lil prev that keeps stealing my pr0...errr my manly magazines!

Michael

It's that damn NASA surveillance footage of my back yard again isn't it? Would you quit pointing that thing at me?

no.... I think they were obtained with a little blue styro-foam RC airplane in stealth mode.

If I want to see naked pictures, I'll just get a magazine of playboys from mwhite's garage. He doesn't mind. :wink:

don't waste your time.... the pages are already all stuck together....

:rofl3:

no.... I think they were obtained with a little blue styro-foam RC airplane in stealth mode.

It is not even safe to take your clothes off in your own back yard..:shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom