Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We lost a lot of electricity. My house is dark, my food is spoiled, I can't cook (wouldn't even if I could), gas is sold out and I have to find some soon or I can't get to work tomorrow. Oh, and I'm at work now.....they have electricity. :D

I'm lucky though.....many of my coworkers have electric hot water heaters!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG.....cooking is optional...working is optional. But if you can't wash your hair, you might as well die!!!!

roxbury.gif

Truly they were innovators beyond their time! :D

Carolyn:shark2:

Ahhhh the good old days....when you could head bang and no one thought anything about it. :wink:

Ahhhh the good old days....when you could head bang and no one thought anything about it. :wink:

Yknow, I am waiting in anticipation where this one is going to go! :popcorn:

roxbury.gif

Truly they were innovators beyond their time! :D

ha! I tried to find an animated GIF of Doug and ... ... ... (what was his brothers name?) anyway, but couldn't....

uuhhhhh hmm..... that song is no where near head banging music.

Yknow, I am waiting in anticipation where this one is going to go! :popcorn:

yes... but she usually "self inflicts" it...

"ha! I tried to find an animated GIF of Doug and ... ... ... (what was his brothers name?) anyway, but couldn't...."

STEVE AND DOUG were the brothers played by Will Ferrell and Chris Kattan from the skit on SNL then became the move "A Night at the Roxbury!

HA! SCORE! I win this round of GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH! Woohoo!
night-at-the-roxbury-poster-0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom